The Certificate in Channel Management will provide you with a strong foundation in the core concepts of channel management. This course has been approved by the Industry Advisory Council and proves to both current and future employers that you have the knowledge they need to build a successful channel management team.
The Certificate in Channel Management will give you an in-depth understanding of both the fundamentals and best practices in managing and developing channel partners. From industry terminology to learning best practices in everything from partner enablement and development to channel recruitment, you’ll learn the fundamentals you need to excel at your channel management career.
- Learn expert insights into what you need to do before you commence channel partner recruitment.
- Understand the key elements to successfully onboarding and enabling new partners.
- Get insights and tips for successful joint business planning, including the optimum use of channel incentives.
- Learn about best practices in partner marketing and how to help channel partners differentiate from one another to find a unique position in a crowded marketplace.
- Learn best practices in managing channel relationships, including tips on how to manage channel conflict.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Official Certificate of Competence from The Channel Institute
Your cart is empty